7. nov. 2010

♔SAW 3D♔

.
This Friday, me and my boyfriend went to the cinema to watch Saw 3D - the seventh and last Saw movie. I really enjoyed the evening, and I must say that the movie was great. I've always loved Saw, even though some of the later movies couldn't really reach the standard of the first couple of movies. So my expectations weren't high for the final Saw, even though I couldn't wait to see it. When the movie ended, I was absolutely thrilled. I couldn't have thought of a better way to end Saw. I don't know if it was my mood that night, but the movie really got to me. If you're a Saw fan, GO SEE IT!♥ (If you're not a fan, you probably haven't seen all the six movies before, so... watch them first, THEN watch Saw 3D).



Since it was J-day this Friday, I totally had to buy a Christmas beer after the movie (or six). So me and my boyfriend went to 7/11 before heading home. I always buy Christmas beer on J-day, it's a nice reminder that it's Christmas soon♥... there's something real cozy about that beer, haha XD All in all, I had a great weekend.

Actually, in this month I'll have watched 2 movies that are the seventh of their kind, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Saw 3D. I don't think I've ever tried that before, haha :D I mean, what's the odds?
Geez, HP7 AND SawVII all in one month. I feel really lucky (:

Take care everyone♥♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar