24. okt. 2010

♔Big Spender♔

.
These days, I've been hanging out with Demi and had a great time. We went to or favorite sushi restaurant, called Sachi, and ordered a whole lot of sushi. I ate so much that I eventually felt really sick - can't remember the last time I ate that much, haha. Afterward we went to club Tex and club Faust, but since it was raining, we didn't know anyone there. We still had a great time, 'cause the DJ at Faust played some really awesome music♥



The next day, me and Demi went shopping and I ended up buying 3 pieces of Vivienne Westwood jewelry♥ I don't usually wear bracelets, but I really dig my new one, even when I usually buy silver jewelry. Change is nice.
And I also bought a 40" Sony LCD tv >:D Oh yeah...
Later that day, we went back to Faust, to attend a Nick Cave tribute night. A whole night where they only played Nick Cave, it was so awesome♥ Let's just say, that usually, Faust doesn't really play my favorite kind of music, but this Thursday and Friday was great. I ended up being at Faust 'till really late, even though I had work the next day. Hooraay for hangovers!



I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! HAHA :D


♥♥♥♥

3 kommentarer:

  1. Mmm, sushi and VW - sounds nice you've had loads of good tiems! =D

    SvarSlet
  2. ej jeg er slet ikke jaloux på alt i det her blogindlæg vel!!!

    SvarSlet
  3. kunne godt lige bruge noget sushi lige nu D:

    SvarSlet