23. feb. 2010

♔New Cell♔

.
W00p, I just bought a new phone :D It's a Sony Ericsson W995 and it's very neat♥
I also finally bought a Telmore subscription (hey guys, let me know if you use telmore as well. If you do, I can totally call you for free $$$)



Right now I'm using a SoftBank 707SC. It's really great and I'm quite fond of it, but I'm just sick and tired of not being able to write Æ, Ø and Å. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is that it's only possible to write text messages that's 160 letters long. 160 INCLUDING spaces. If the message is over 160 letters long, the cell phone is unable to send it.



So my new phone and sim-card will arrive in my mail in 2-3 days. And I'm so looking forward to decorating it!♥ I've bought a lot of cute simili stones, pearls and whatnot - all from Panduro Hobby. You guys should totally check it out, then you wont have to order all your stuff online ;P

1 kommentar:

  1. Woo, Telmore ftw. 8D I love the phone! Japanese phones are nice, but the problem is that they're so hard to use. I also had to sell mine. ;-;
    (and I'm btw totally looking forward to see it when you're done decorating - all the stuff you had when we went out for coffee, omg!)

    SvarSlet