22. dec. 2010

♔Nightmare Before Christmas Party♔

.
My birthday was the 12th of December, so I invited 9 people over to celebrate. We ate nice food and drank a whole lot of alcohol (on a Sunday, haha). I've never ever been that drunk before, I'm pretty convinced I was already sick before 12 o'clock .___.' (but I can't remember for sure. I tell ya, waaay drunk). But the rest of the guests partied on and got even worse hangovers than me - so birthday well spent!♥ I love all of the gifts too, everyone was so great at figuring out what I like, I feel like they really know me♥♥



Last weekend, my friend Anne invited me over for a Nightmare Before Christmas party. It was really fun being able to go to a Halloween party in December, it was so much fun.
I arrived the day before the party to help decorating the place, and boy had Anne gotten her hands on all sorts of cool things... I'll show you some pictures of her apartment:

Livingroom:


Hallway:
You can't see it, but the entire ceiling was covered in spiderweb and bugs =O

Bathroom:

Blood EVERYWHERE! We wrote: "I see dead people" on the wall and used a horror shower curtain. It looked awesome.



Anne had bought some black spaghetti that we ate for dinner, together with graveyard brownies (we cut little skeletons into pieces and placed them in the brownies so it looked like the dead coming back to life) and cakes that looked like fingers. All in all it was an amazing party♥

I went as a dead military girl - as usual, since I have no money. Also, the people who first told me: "why use money on a military outfit, you're only gonna wear it once"... In your face! >:D But this time, I found a new friend. He was very cute:


THIS is what happens when I don't blog for 2 weeks D:

1 kommentar:

  1. NICE THEME PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And happy birthday/hangovers xD;;

    SvarSlet