21. maj 2011

♔Going to Karpathos♔

.
This weekend, Demi's boyfriend is visiting her from Germany. His birthday was Friday, so Demi got up early and made a super princess-styled birthday cake for him. With pink whipped cream and all! I can't remember the last time I had a birthday cake like that, it brought up a lot of memories from when I was a kid. And it was truly delicious!♥


Today, me and my boyfriend went to the movies to watch Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides 3D♥ I love all the movies, I could watch them all the time, I'm sure. And the fourth movie was no exception, I was well entertained during the entire movie. The people working in the cinema all wore pirate costumes, and the cinema was so nicely decorated too :) Afterward, me and my boyfriend went back to my place to eat dinner and relax. I wont be seeing him for a week, so it was really nice spending such a cozy time with him before I'll be heading to Greece♥♥

Actually, I have to get up in... 2 hours and leave for the airport. I wonder if I should even bother going to bed at all, haha xP Especially since I've just played a lot of Silent Hill - which ain't helping at all. My mom, my brother and me are going to Karpathos for a week. I will spend the entire trip relaxing, tanning and reading books, it's totally what I need right now♥

I'll look forward to seeing you all when I come back :D Take care everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar